Antihero is a fast-paced 4X strategy game with an (Oliver) Twist.
Play through the single-player story-driven campaign, or take on rival guilds in the game’s cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode.
Antihero has been in development for about two years, and our small team of two is working full-time on it.
– Operate a Thieves’ Guild in the heart of a gas-lit Dickensian city overrun by corruption, vice, and greed
– “Civilization” meets “Hero Academy” gameplay
– Scout territory to determine what your foes are planning
– Hire street urchins and train them in the finer points of thievery and skulduggery
– Infiltrate banks, factories, and other powerful institutions.
– Steal resources to upgrade your Guild and buy powerful tools of the trade for your Master Thief
– Multiple paths to victory. Choose a non-violent route, using blackmail against the corrupt forces that run the city; or use more… “direct” methods against your foes and rent yourself out as an assassin, accepting contracts from the mysterious stranger who appears near your Thieves’ Guild
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 100 MB