Build A Bridge… and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.
The Game Includes:
– All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
– New user interface for easy operation
– Additional materials such as wood and concrete
– In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
– Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
– 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
– Set the design tasks to different modes – simple or expert.
– Editor feature – build your own levels and share them with other players
– Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
– Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
Minimum System Requirements:
OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor:Core2Duo 2.4 GHz or comparable
Memory:2048 MB RAM
Graphics:3D graphics card with min. 256 MB (GeForce 8600GT or comparable)
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Sound:Direct X 9 compatible sound card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Additional:Min. screen resolution 1024 x 768 (recommended 1366 x 768 or higher). Internet connection required to use online features.