The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot. Sneak through sewers, across rooftops, and past guards in this dark and mysterious journey.
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged – but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth’s past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
The Game Includes:
– Seven levels splits across three acts
– Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
– Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
– Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
– Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
– Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Intel i3
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4600
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space