Goo Saga is a platform adventure game where the player guides an elastic creature named Goo in a perilous journey to find his creator – and with him, the mysterious purpose of his own creation.
Will Goo succeed? Puzzles, deadly traps and an army of foes in a labyrinthine underwater lab block his way. Goo’s destiny is in the player’s hands.
– FEATURES –
– 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
– 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
– Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
– Atmospheric soundtrack.
– Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
– 12 types of robot enemies.
– Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
– 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
– Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
– Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cut scenes.
– 2 different endings.
– Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
– Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players’ levels.
– Cloud sync integration to share progress when changing device.
– Full Controller support for an enhanced gaming experience.
– Character Skins for Goo that transform his appearance.
– Achievements and Leaderboards for a more fun and competitive gameplay.
– English, German and French language support.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 8
Processor: Processsor 1.7 Ghz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024×768 resolution
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: On Board