Battles are fought by generating resource nodes which in turn drive the Ironcast’s various weapons and systems. You must choose how to spend these nodes wisely, either offensively in order to cripple and destroy your opponents, or defensively, if they suspect a barrage of incoming weapons fire is due.
• Turn based strategy combat set against a rich and interesting alternate 1880’s history.
• Roguelike campaign mode where death is permanent but with persistent rewards from one game session to the next. Drive back the invading forces and press forth for victory!
• Hand painted art style.
• Inspired by the steampunk genre and Victorian science fiction.
• Loot new technology and upgrade abilities from the wrecks of fallen enemies.
• Customise your Ironcast with a range of unique weapons and defensive systems. Over 50 different unlockable items will ensure an almost limitless number of combinations.
• Passive Augmentations allow players to modify their Ironcast’s weapons and abilities.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Pentium G630 @ 2.70 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon X850 XT
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 792 MB