Something for the heart, something for the mind. “Magic Flute” is a puzzle-based adventure game that will challenge your wits while enchanting you with a magical vision of a world full of wonders. Within it, the players will discover 32 spatial puzzles placed in a beautiful scenery of Mozart’s classic opera. Making their way through, they will be following a story of a journey into the unknown, bravery and – of course – love!
The Tokyo staging of “Magic Flute” by the renowned stage director Amon Miyamoto opened up the audience to a whole new, video game-inspired vision of opera. One of its highlight features was a multimedia projection bringing the magic to life. The Poland-based team of its authors now invites you into a journey that in a unique way combines the modern world of video games with the magical realm of opera.
• A puzzle game featuring music and the story of ‘The Magic Flute’.
• 32 diverse, fun levels that can be completed in more than one way.
• A professional voice actor narrating the game to bring more depth to the story.
• Art direction inspired by the Tokyo production and set design, directed by Amon Miyamoto.
• 3 playable characters who need to work together to overcome all the devious puzzles.
• Beautiful cinematic cutscenes complementing the magical tale.
OS: Windows XP SP2 or later
Processor: 1.4Ghz or Higher
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1.8 GB