Memoranda is developed by Bit Byterz and published by Digital Dragon. It was released in 25 Jan, 2017.
Memoranda is a game about forgetting and being forgotten!
A point and click adventure game with magic realism elements that tells the story of a young lady who gradually realizes she is forgetting her own name. Is she really losing her memory or is there something else that could explain the strange circumstances?
The Game Includes:
– A classic 2D point and click adventure game in a magic realism setting.
– Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics.
– Inspired by many of Haruki Murakami’s short stories.
– Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
– Thousands of lines of dialog with English voice over.
– Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 774 MB