From the makers of SteamWorld Dig:
In SteamWorld Heist, you command a steam-driven pirate crew in a series of epic tactical shootouts. It’s turn-based strategy with a twist: You manually aim the guns of your robots, allowing for insane skill shots and bullet-bouncing action!
As the captain you will board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
• Strategy focused on skill rather than chance
• ?Procedurally generated levels
• 15-20 hours of playtime, followed by New Game+
• Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
• Soundtrack by Steam Powered Giraffe
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows Vista 32 bit
Processor: 2 GHz, SSE2 support
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB video memory, framebuffer object support. E.g. Intel HD 4600 or better.
Storage: 320 MB available space
Sound Card: OpenAL compatible
Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.