Enter The House of Da Vinci, a new must-try 3D puzzle adventure game. Solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, escape from rooms and dive into the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance. Use all your wits to find out what’s behind your master’s disappearance.
– EXPERIENCE THE RENAISSANCE – War machines, complex lockboxes, mechanical puzzles, room escapes will all test your skills.
– SOLVE MECHANICAL PUZZLES – Brain twisters and baffling riddles are all based on Leonardo’s inventions.
– ENJOY INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL – Navigate Leonardo’s workshop intuitively. Playing the game couldn’t be more fun.
– MASTER UNIQUE MECHANICS – Detect hidden objects by seeing through the surfaces around you.
– PEEK INTO THE PAST – An unusual gauntlet allows you to witness events that happened earlier, and learn more of the story.
WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI?
You are Da Vinci’s most promising apprentice. Your master, Leonardo, has disappeared. You have no idea where he’s gone or what has happened. So you begin your quest, your search for the truth. However, Leonardo’s workshop is full of puzzles, inventions, escape mechanisms and objects hidden in all corners of beautifully decorated rooms. You’ll need to use all of your brain cells to find out what’s really going on!
We’ve applied our own imagination to the story of the world’s greatest inventor, Leonardo da Vinci, providing players with unique special abilities throughout gameplay. We allow you to warp back into your early days as a young apprentice, exploring the 16th century world around you, peeking into Leonardo’s mechanisms, puzzles and devices, as you eventually become powerful enough to control time itself and learn the secrets hidden in the past.
Many challenging puzzles are inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci’s real inventions and ideas. Mysterious locations were created based on original artworks and the wonderful Florence, Italy of 1506.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 1024MB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space