The first season of the Winter Voices series is comprised of seven downloadable episodes, each unraveling new elements of the character’s tale. Winter Voices combines “point and click” real-time gaming with strictly defensive turn-based combat. As the game alternates real-time dialog and world exploration with combat, players will experience turn-based psychic warfare.
– mature and creative narrative, exploring human consciousness and immersing in an evocative and chilling role-playing experience;
– sophisticated and thought provoking gameplay: the player engages in “defense of the mind” mechanics, as the character is overwhelmed by memories and fights against her own inner demons, fears, voices of illusion, guilt, madness…;
– tactical… with a twist: strictly defensive turn-based combat;
– wondrous and unusual world: an imaginary and timeless world at the start of the Industrial Revolution;
– dynamic soundtrack: keeping to the theme of self-discovery, haunting melodies guide the player, setting a dark, intriguing mood to match the character’s cold journey and mysterious past.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 870 MB