Abracadabrew is a fun and chaotic, memory-based, local couch co-op game for 1 to 4 players. Cooperate with your friends while using your memory skills to brew as many potions as you can before dawn. Gather ingredients hidden around the room while communicating and staying focused to unlock new brain-racking potions combinations!
The Game Includes:
• Gather the correct ingredients to brew as many magical potions as you can before dawn with fun, intense and chaotic gameplay where concentration and communication is key to success.
• Play through all the levels via single player or bring some friends along for even more frenzied potion brewing action.
• Abracadebrew provides entirely family-friendly content for all ages, allowing the whole family to join in and play while remaining challenging for those who enjoy a challenge.
• Each time you play a level, it is randomly generated, granting limitless replayability.
• 25 unique levels each either their own environment and layout with more to come in the near future.
• Intense boss battles against scary monsters that you must fight back by brewing the correct potions.
• Unlock new playable characters as you play the game, with 20 in total to unlock.
• Prove you are the best at brewing potions, and battle for your place on the leaderboards.
• Experience everything you would ever imagine from a game about witches brewing potions. From magic to potions to bat wings and spider webs, Abracadabrew has it all!
CHALLENGE YOUR MEMORY SKILLS
“Where is the red bat wing again?!”
Ingredients for the recipe are spread across multiple cabinets. You’ll have to remember their location if you want to beat the clock! But with each new day, the locations of the ingredients are randomly moved creating a real challenge for your mind.
STAY FOCUSED AND COMMUNICATE
“Put everything but a mandrake in the cauldron!”
Bring friends with you to make more potions! But you’ll have to communicate. If one ingredient does not fit in the potion, you’ll have to start it again!
NEVER THE SAME SESSION
All sessions are randomly generated, so you can replay them again and again without feeling bored.
MASTER MORE AND MORE COMPLEX RECIPES
While you progress in the game, you’ll unlock more difficult recipes that will puzzle your mind. You’ll have to think quick and act fast if you want to be the best potion brewer!
A controller is required for local multiplayer.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better, OpenGL Support required
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: A controller is required for local multiplayer.