Aloof is a puzzle-fighter like Puyo Puyo Tetris, but plays completely different. In the world of Aloof you summon and defend small islands all the while you build combos against your opponent.
It’s dangerous to go alone
• Full solo or co-op campaign with puzzle levels, matches versus AI, rescue missions and bosses! (offline)
• Beat the online adventure by defeating 3 opponents in a row, but lose and start all over (online 1v1 or 2v2).
• Or practice the online adventure against AI opponents, get familiar with the levels and tune your tactics (offline 1v1 or 2v2).
• Play against your friends in 1v1 or 2v2 matches (offline).
Your plan at your pace
• Move pieces left, right, down and up! Pieces don’t descend by themselves. Take your time to think, and move fast when you can!
• Not happy with the pieces in your field? Just flush them away by holding the flush button.
• You can switch between 2 fields. So you don’t need to mess up your amazing combo if something else needs to be done first.
(and there’s no garbage from your opponent)
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
Processor: x86, x64 architecture
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
Storage: 200 MB available space