In Caesar, you become an aspiring provincial governor within Caesar’s empire. As governor, you lay out each city, road by road, building by building, making sure your citizens have all they need to remain healthy, happy and safe from barbarian threats. Everyone wants to live a convenient distance to shops and entertainment, but nobody wants to live close to the noisy and dirty stuff! Your goal is to manage this delicate balance and grow your city from a simple village to a cosmopolitan metropolis. Do your job well, and you will rise among the political ranks of the empire — and become Caesar!
– Create your empire with 100 unique buildings, diagonal roads and a set of decorative items
– Prepare for the inevitable problems that plague a city – fires, raiders, riots, plagues, food shortages & more
– Select any of the more than 75 unique characters in your city — they’ll tell you what they think!
– Consult advisors and extensive map overlays for feedback on activities and problems in the city
– Open trade with neighboring and distant provinces to acquire exotic materials and to sell excess local goods
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 1.20 GB