Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible. See the world through the eyes of a cat! Like other first-person games, you can walk and look around, jump, and crouch. Unlike other first-person games, your primary weapons are your two cat paws, which you can use to swipe at and knock objects onto the floor.
– Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
– Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
– Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
– Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
– Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
– Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect.
MINIMUM System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP
Processor: 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space