Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
The Game Includes:
– Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar
– Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
– 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
– Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
– An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB display memory
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 600 MB available space
Sound Card: Stereo