Eldritch horror saves Christmas for fun & profit in this fast-paced turn-based JRPG comedy. The master of insanity, Cthulhu, has lost his powers (again!?) and the only way he can get them back is by rescuing Santa Claus from the League of Christmas Evil in this prequel to Cthulhu Saves the World!
Join Cthulhu, the Snow Maiden, Baba Yaga-chan, and Belsnickel as they build R’lyehtionships, fight the League of Christmas Evil, and catch the Christmas spirit! Fhtagn!
The Game Includes:
• Fight the Krampus, Mari Lwyd, and other Christmas League of Evil villains in unique, turn-based combat!
• Insanify your enemies!
• Build your R’lyehtionship levels with friends and foes in the super-streamlined life sim segments!
• Multi-character abilities!
• More chickens than you would expect in a Christmas game.
• Pacing that doesn’t waste your time!
• Fun for the whole family!
Estimated time for single playthrough on medium difficulty: around 4-5 hours depending on playstyle.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 32-bit
Processor: Intel Atom X7-Z8750
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 405 Graphics 600 MHz
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Best viewed in 1080p