Silver-screen star Veronica West plummeted to her death from the top of a lighthouse on Silvermoon Isle. Was it an accident? A suicide? Or did someone at the party that night kill Veronica?
Solve the case using an innovative “deduction” feature that turns questioning suspects into a fun, interactive game!
This is a special Collector’s Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
A thrilling bonus game!
Extra hidden object and puzzle challenges
Wallpapers, music, concept art, and more!
Available Strategy Guide
NEW BUILD Available For -Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector’s Edition (PC) – July 22, 2014
Great news! A new version of Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector’s Edition is now available on the website. This update includes fixes for the following:
1. Handcuffs cannot be clicked to progress near the end of the game as reported by the forums
2. Souvenir Room – Lantern icon is not appearing and Hint is not centered around the lantern
3. Strategy Guide comprehensive text issues
4. Objectives comprehensive text issues
5. Westinghouse logo displaying on the diving suit
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 946 MB