Game is a deck building roguelite card game with RPG elements. Save the forest kingdom from the oppression of the Mad King. The game is developed by a small team of two people – fans of the genre. We want to create our own unique game and we hope you like it!
Our Hero used to be close to the royal family, now accused of crimes he never did.
The Princess, beloved daughter of the King is long gone. After losing all the hope, desperation and grief drives King mad. So he starts accusing everyone of the trison and involvement in kidnaping. No one is safe anymore.
Like many before him, Hero accused of kidnapping Princess. He is missing her too, but he is able to come to peace with himself. And to prove his innocence and restore peace in the forest, the Hero must fight his way through foes until he meets the Mad King and his counselor.
Hero may encounter locals and Barons of the different regions to become stronger and gain support. Some of them do not care about justice and peace. All they want is reward. Others were missguided or fooled.
During your journey, you will visit 4 different locations in the forest, find powerful items and cards. And then head to the King himself in his throne room.
So justice will be served. So peace will come again. So how will this story end? The cards are in your hand.
The Game Includes:
• Distinct battle system. Convert cards from your hand to increase your energy income each turn. Converted cards are removed from play until the end of battle. Save energy for power plays in turns to come. Manage cards left in your hand – it will affect the amount of cards you will draw on your next turn;
• 106 cards of 3 different rarity levels. Each card has 1 of 7 tags in the game. Many cards has activated combo effects, based on previously played cards on current turn;
• No card is useless. Every card has a meaning and it’s own value. Build your cards engine to synergy combo effects.
• 82 items of 3 different rarity levels. Solve the puzzle in your bag to get maximum bonuses;
• Rarity levels are: common, rare and heroic. Rare and heroic types have distinct and unique behaviors;
• 50 foes with unique traits;
• 270 characters lines that tells you something about each character or plot;
• 4 campaign regions;
• 23 handmade routes for regions to explore. Each is full of twists and surprises;
• Different encounters such as: normal, hard and boss battles, rest, trader and treasure area;
• Local region progress and global campaign progress;
• Experience system to improve your next run by upgrading your deck;
• Defeated, but not captured. Even if you are defeated, you still keep your experience. Your effort will never be in vain;
• Complete the region, and choose what cards and items to keep. Those will be added to your campaign progress. You will never lose them, even if defeated.
• Defeat barons and decide their fate. Your decisions will affect gameplay later on.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 500 MB available space