Enigmatis: The Shadow of Karkhala is the final chapter in the blockbuster trilogy: an exciting detective story rife with adventure, puzzles, and ancient mystery.
The ultimate hidden object adventure begins!
The demonic preacher has escaped to the remotest mountains in pursuit of a grim secret that could give him ultimate power. He has already eluded the investigation of the protagonist detective and her partner Hamilton twice: once in Maple Creek, and again in Ravenwood. It’s no mystery that this time it’s personal.
43 hand-drawn locations full of HO scenes!
After returning to Maple Creek and uncovering new evidence about the preacher’s enigmatic plan, the two detectives set out in search of a centuries-old monastery hidden high in the breathtaking mountains where the immortal preacher’s lifelong quest for world domination could finally meet its sinister end.
The Collector Edition Features:
• Exciting 25 mini games and puzzles set in the Karakorum Mountains!
• What is hiding in the ancient monastery that clings to upper reaches of the snow-covered mountain? What nightmarish secret is the preacher looking for there?
• Fantastic detective story rich in eerie mysteries!
• Drawn into this ancient struggle between the forces of light and darkness, the detective must defeat the ominous preacher at any cost. Will they even be able to stop him now that he’s more powerful than ever before?
• More mini games and puzzles in the bonus adventure!
• Play the Blood on the Snow prequel to the main game for more storylines and even more mysteries and hidden object scenes!
• Bring the hidden object puzzle adventure with you!
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1.42 GB
A new version of Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector’s Edition is ready.
This update includes the following:
– Fixes for issues preventing progress involving the investigation panel, opening animation, and evidence board.
– A fix for the crash with the hint in the matching game.
– A fix for an issue that sometimes caused the map to not be obtained.
– A fix for an issue that could keep shut a gate that was meant to open.
– A fix for an issue that caused the nail file to disappear.