Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How’s that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
The Game Includes:
• Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
• Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
• Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
• Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
• Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (64bit)
Processor: Intel I3 4160 processor or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 or Equivalent
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: DX10 with Shader 4.0 support required.