Heart’s Medicine – Doctor’s Oath is an intense medical drama tied to a casual game that’ll move you to tears. The game has a gripping and unique storyline, original singer/songwriter music, highly detailed artwork and animation, cool addictive gameplay and an insane amount of heart. If you enjoy games that focus on great storytelling, this game is for you!
Follow Allison as she begins her last rotations as an intern at Queensburrow Bridge Hospital, on her path to graduating as a fully-fledged doctor! Unfortunately, things never go smoothly for Allison, and this is no exception. Dr. Ermey, the lead physician during her clinic rotation, seems to have it in for her, and threatens to fail her. Allison ends up watching her chances of becoming a doctor shrink by the minute, desperately searching for a solution, but unable to find one.
However, everything gets put on hold when a patient with a mysterious disease is admitted to the hospital. Several doctors end up becoming infected themselves, including Connor, Sophia… and Dr. Ermey. When the CDC quarantines Queensburrow, it’s a race against time for Allison and the other doctors to find a cure before more deaths occur.
Your assistance will be invaluable to Allison as she tries to beat the clock and find a cure in time! Experience love, intense action, realistic drama, crazy funny moments and the beauty of celebrating life in Heart’s Medicine – Doctor’s Oath.
The Game Includes:
• Experience the life of a doctor as you rush to find a cure for an unknown disease!
• Your search for a cure will take you through six exciting new hospital wards, from the Clinic to the Morgue.
• Play the full game with no extra charges, thanks to our free-to-play model.
• More levels to play than ever before! Enjoy 240 levels at launch, with more to come!
• So many extras! Unlock new story scenes, level up your character to earn helpful bonuses, and purchase the upgrades YOU want to buy
• Party with Oliver and his guinea pig friends, Punky and Olive.
• Master new mini-games like a true doctor, all in medical style.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 1.65 GB