Hexteria is a casual but challenging Turn-Based Strategy and Puzzle game. The concept is simple: each turn you rotate one hexagonal tile on the board to take over your opponents’ tiles.
The Game Includes:
• Online and Offline Multiplayer for up to 6 players
• Single Player Campaign with 42 levels
• Use the Level Editor to create, share and play your own levels
• AI controlled players with 4 difficulty levels
• Unique challenges which will grant you 5 different powerups!
The game can be played with 2 to 6 players, with players joining online, offline or with bots as a substitute. Each player is controlling a single color of tiles on the board. Every turn, the player is allowed to rotate one tile of the color that they control clockwise.
If the tile now points at an opponent’s tile or an empty tile, that tile will change color and spread that color to all the tiles connected to it.
In the end, your goal is to make sure no other player has any more tiles of their color on the board!
- Besides the regular tiles, the game features 8 special tile types:
- The Double Tile: points in both directions
- The Counterclockwise Tile: rotates counterclockwise
- The Tunnel Tile: can only be taken over from two ends
- The Suction Tile: assumes the color of the tile it points at
- The Flip Tile: flips when it changes color
- The Freeze Tile: freezes for a turn
- The Fire Tile: burns after the turn it was taken over
- The Bomb Tile: explodes after changing color twice
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
Storage: 300 MB available space