It’s been two hundred years since the plague swept through here… Authorities quarantined the area around Blackrow Mansion, and it hasn’t been opened since. But now, an up-and-coming starlet is receiving strange threats that have drawn her straight to the quarantine zone. What is hiding behind the rusted gates of the Forbidden District? Play innovative new mini-games and explore gorgeous hidden-object puzzles as you track down the truth behind Blackrow’s secret!
The Collectors Edition Includes:
Uncover a new secret in the bonus game!
Wallpapers and concept art
An available Strategy Guide
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 999 MB
NEW UPDATE available for Mystery Trackers 7: Blackrow’s Secret Collector’s Edition – August 29, 2014
Great news! A new version of Mystery Trackers 7: Blackrow’s Secret Collector’s Edition is now available. This update resolves the issue when placing the spring and cog into the door amulet before the cover piece had been placed.
NEW UPDATE available for Mystery Trackers 7: Blackrow’s Secret CE (PC) – Sept 12, 2014
Great news! A new version of Mystery Trackers 7: Blackrow’s Secret Collector’s Edition is now available. This update includes the following fixes:
– Improves performance of ghost mini-games.
– Adds the ability to skip all inventory-based puzzles.
– Adds achievements for not skipping inventory-based puzzles.
– Improves readability of the strategy guide text.
– Fixes several issues with the Secret Room bonus content:
– Players will no longer become permanently locked out of the Secret Room when telling the ghost girl they do not want to play again.
– Fixes a bug that prevented access to the Secret Room.
– Fixes a soft lock that occurred when exiting to the main menu while in the Secret Room.
– Fixes a bug with repeating text and audio after completing the Tarot Card mission in the Secret Room.
– Long item names will no longer overlap the item counter.