Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to its inevitable obliteration by The Void…
– More than 10 hours of gameplay.
– “Old school” playability inspired by classic games but redesigned for tactile devices.
– The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
– Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
– Two different control schemes: Classic buttons or tilting sensor.
– Original soundtrack composed by Álvaro Lafuente. Headphones recommended.
– Unlockable surprise on completion of the game. Replayability assured.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 2.19 GB