Nobodies is a puzzle-filled point-and-click adventure in which you must cover up government-sanctioned assassins. Hide the bodies, destroy the evidence, and leave no trace you were ever there. They do the dirty work. You clean it up.
After the hitmen have taken out their target, somebody has to clear up the mess. That’s you. You’re a ‘cleaner’ for a secret government counter-terrorist organization, tasked with disposing of the bodies, destroying all the evidence, and leaving no sign you were ever there.
Adventure in which you must use your wits and resourcefulness to ensure your employers’ actions go undiscovered. You aid them in taking out key members of Q-100, a terrorist organization hell-bent on unleashing horrendous experimental bioweapons on the world.
Blend in, get out, and most importantly, leave no bodies behind.
The Game Includes:
• Eleven murders to cover up: quick thinking and resourcefulness is essential to succeed in hiding the evidence.
• Packed with puzzles: each mission has a unique set of challenges to overcome, from classic inventory puzzles, to bespoke mindbending tasks.
• Multiple ways to solve a challenge: various ways to approach many situations, some more effective than others.
• Hand-crafted art: almost one hundred distinct hand-drawn scenes to search and explore.
• Inspired by real events: what if the horrific human experiments of the 50s and 60s got into terrorist hands?
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
Storage: 500 MB available space