Odd Realm is a settlement simulation game set in a procedurally generated, fantasy world where you control a group of Settlers to build, explore, and survive… probably…
Choose from thousands of generated landscapes to make your new home. A desert oasis? The ribcage of a long-dead giant? A magical mountain range? Where you choose to settle will determine what resources you have at your disposal, what you encounter, and how challenging your experience will be.
Use the resources in your environment to build… well.. whatever you want! A sandstone castle in the desert? An underground fortress? Or, maybe, an island beach house? You decide!
Dig mines into the earth to uncover lost tombs, dormant gods, and lakes filled with creatures watching from the deep. Just make sure not to go too deep!
Welcome the less-than-friendly arrival of your neighbors with cold steel and hugs made of arrows. Ask questions later.
The Game Includes:
– 2 playable races with unique styles of play (3 more being worked on now)
– 5 procedurally generated biomes (Desert, Taiga, Voidland, Tundra, and Tropical)
– 24+ Creatures
– 100+ items, weapons, and gear
– 100+ buildable blueprints for props, blocks, plants, trees, and platforms
– 15+ Settler professions
– Unique scenarios and encounters based on player decisions
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.2 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 500 MB available space
Additional Notes: Min Display Res 1200×768