Might and Delight in collaboration with SPELKRAFT invites you to explore a world lush with colour and punctuated by the tranquil sounds of a melodic soundtrack. Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan!
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
– Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
– Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
– A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
– Story beats told through environmental interactions.
– Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP2
Processor: 2.6 GHz single core
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 400 series, ATI Radeon HD 2xxx
Storage: 200 MB available space