Make earthquakes. Turn night into day. Transform into a small furry creature. No one can party like a druid. An adventure game with sarcastic British humor and classic, hand-drawn art.
A disgraced druid apprentice goes on a quest to prevent the world from going crazy by restoring balance to the forces of love, wisdom, and wealth. A mystical comedy adventure with sarcastic British wit, hand-drawn cartoon art, and an innovative shape-shifting ability for solving puzzles. Plot of the Druid is a classic-modern point-and-click game that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
The Game Includes:
• The player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
• Harness the powers of nature in order to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
• Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
• Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
• Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
• Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
• Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
• Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
• A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
• Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
• A journal to help keep you on track.
• Available in English with Hebrew translations.
• And the wind cried Mary!
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8
Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 1806 MB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: Need to manually set monitor resolution to 1920×1080