A battle of wits between two of the most famous characters in popular literature
Sherlock Holmes goes back to investigate the gentleman thief case in the remastered edition of Sherlock Holmes Nemesis! This traditional Point & Click has been rethought to take advantage of the series’ latest innovations, such as the new 3rd person camera which allows to enjoy each scene as a whole, and the help system to assist players in need.
The Game Includes:
• 2 points of view: enjoy the new 3rd person gameplay which brings a new dimension to the original game, or immerse yourself in London with the first person view.
• A battle of wits between two of the 19th century’s greatest characters: the experienced Sherlock Holmes against the very ingenious Arsène Lupin. Will you be up to the challenge?
• A new help system indicates to the player all the noteworthy interactive zones
• Beautiful London and its faithfully recreated famous monuments (Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, the National Gallery, London Tower…) as investigation sites.
• Interrogate more than 40 characters, find, use and combine hundreds of items, documents and clues to lead your case to its closing.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Pentium4 2.0Ghz/AthlonXP 2000+
RAM: 1024 MB
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB
Sound: DirectX 9 compatible sound card