Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the action-packed prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight, servant to the Enchantress, in a quest to recruit a cadre of knights and create the Order of No Quarter. With his scythe and preternatural agility at the ready, he can glide across the ground, clamber up walls, and command an arsenal of curious weapons.
If he carries out his duties, Specter Knight may have a chance at regaining his lost humanity and breaking his chains of servitude. But what cruel tricks might the Enchantress have up her sleeve?
The Game Includes:
– Climb walls, leap over gaps, and dispatch enemies with the Dash Slash. Specter Knight’s playstyle brings motion and action to the forefront!
– Collect and upgrade curios to unleash all new special attacks.
– Test your scythe skills with Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, platforming challenges, and more!
– Yacht Club Games’ beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
– A somber tale told with a light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
– Awesome soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman!
– Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
– Lovable characters and bosses!
– Take on a new challenge and uncover all of the world’s secrets with New Game+!
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP2
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1 ghz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000), 512MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 250 MB available space