In Spellcaster University, you take on the role of the director of a magic university in a heroic fantasy world. Build your school, manage your budget, recruit teachers. Will you make it a high place of black magic, with the best teachers of necromancy and demonology? Or a school in harmony with nature to train druids and shamans? Or why not train adventurous mages, offering them options to learn how to fight and be discreet? But this will require surviving the ruthless attacks of the orc tribes and the controls of the education authorities.
The Game Includes:
• Build your university with a mechanism of magic decks. Each game will be different.
• Manage the well-being of your students by building refectories, dormitories, rest rooms… and ensure their discipline with a dungeon.
• Customize your rooms with powerful artifacts such as Xar’Saroth’s raclette machine or the Soul Devouring Bed.
• Tame legendary creatures: dragons, fauns, pegasus, janitors…
• Push your students towards a glorious future. At the end of their course, you discover their future (necromancer, archimage, peasant…) according to the success of their training, and win new bonuses.
• Select your students: traits, personality, alignment, wealth… each decision will have its consequences.
• Escape the armies of darkness by building your university in isolated environments: lake, mountain, desert, volcano, giant turtle back, etc….
• Collect powerful grimoires to strengthen your university and to confront increasingly hostile environments during a procedural campaign.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 or better
Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
Storage: 2 GB available space