Before we get into the description of the game, I’m going to list a few things the game doesn’t have.
• This is a sandbox where you are free to do and build anything you want. There is no end goal. The only limit is your imagination.
• There is no management, economy, or timers involved in the game. It’s a pure sandbox game where you are free to do and build anything.
• There is no story. Imagine or create a story through what you build in the game.
Okay description time.
Have you ever wanted to just build your own little fantasy world, a farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city, without worrying about managing your economy, maintaining the happiness of your people, or gaining enough XP to unlock a building? BUILD is the game for you! Build & design your own fantasy world using over 600+ items, in this relaxing sandbox building game. No missions, no objectives, no timers. Just stress-free building, and good vibes. Stack, connect, or overlap objects to create unique combinations. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
The Game Includes:
• Over 600+ items designed by various artists, to build & create with! – with more continuously being added in each major update.
• Stack & merge items to create unique combinations.
• Add life to your world with people, animals, giants, and even dragons.
• Build your own land.
• Command people to do various tasks.
• Rotate items at any angle.
• Build instantly – No wait times, timers, or XP.
• Rotate, zoom, or pan the camera at any angle.
• View worlds created by other players.
• Search & download worlds from other players.
• Huge world – You will never run out of space for building.
• Cross-play – Save your world to the cloud and play while on the move with our mobile version, Pocket BUILD.
• Pugs – Do you like Pugs? Well great, this game has a Pug.
• Bugs – Lot’s of cool bugs with more bugs added every update!
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i3 or similar
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB Video memory
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space