• Charlie Regis, an agent of the city’s all-seeing secret police, finds himself blackmailed with the lives of his unborn children. Pushed to the limits by his deceit and his past, how far is he willing to go to save his legacy?
• Latha Sesame, a jobless agoraphobe addicted to the Trance, has become targeted for assassination. Without knowing who to trust, she must face the dangers of “meatspace” and survive a fate that has invisibly ruled her entire life.
• Max Lao, a tech-savvy case officer who joined CEL to forget her criminal past. Now she finds herself torn between two loyalties. When she’s asked to apprehend her best friend and partner, she must choose to follow her friend or the law.
As these three struggle to save themselves, they will soon discover a string of conspiracies that threatens not only their lives, but everything they think they know.
• Control three characters – trance addict Latha Sesame (and her internet alter ego – Mandala), grizzled cop Charlie Regis, and tech-savvy detective Max Lao.
• Explore a futuristic, cyberpunk city (and its digital counterpart in virtual reality)
• Original soundtrack and full voice-acting
• DVD-style commentary and bloopers
The Deluxe Edition of Technobabylon will include the following:
• Full soundtrack
• Recording session video
• Production art gallery (concepts, 3D models, full-size portraits, etc.)
• Technobabylon Codex (PDF with backstory) (coming soon)
• Poster art wallpaper
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1.4 GHz
RAM: 514 MB
Hard Drive: 1.27 GB