A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977. You play Jorge, a retired policeman who uses a wheelchair, struggling with a difficult past. Alone on your balcony, you watch the world pass by through binoculars.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbours.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo’s Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
The Game Includes:
• Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
• Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
• Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
• Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
• Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
• Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
• Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit processor and operating system: Windows 7SP1, 8, 8.1, 10
Processor: Intel Core i3 3.2 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 3.2 Ghz or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 2GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible