Computer gaming was in its infancy and it was the early days of tabletop RPGs when Ian Livingstone’s The Forest of Doom exploded into bookshops in the early 80s, proudly displaying Iain McCaig’s iconic cover.
Relive the adventures in Darkwood Forest, lovingly updated for PC, Mac and Linux. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
– Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
– Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
– NEW Auto-mapping! Never get lost in Darkwood Forest.
– Iain McCaig’s famous cover animated and brought to life.
– Malcolm Barter’s classic illustrations colorised. Explore Darkwood Forest in full color!
– Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
MINIMUM System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: 2 GHz dual core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
Hard Drive: 350 MB available space