The Walkers invite you to join their incredible strolling through picturesque canal streets of Amsterdam. The animal family will share the secrets and will tell you a lot of interesting facts about the most fascinating and famous landmarks of the capital of the Netherlands.
Where in Amsterdam can you see Rembrandt’s painting “The Night Watch” or Picasso’s sculpture “The Fish?” What is “Crazy Jaap?” Are there any palm trees and jungle vines in the Museum of the Tropics? Learn this and much more as you play!
“Travel Mosaics” series is coming back in its improved format! You will appreciate the stunning graphics and visual effects, calm and relaxing music, and a huge choice of tiles!
The game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking.
“Travel Mosaics” is an amazing brain-jogging and edutainment game for all ages! Start your journey to Amsterdam with the Walkers right now!
The Game Includes:
• A gorgeous virtual tour in Amsterdam, showing its top attractions
• Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of the background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
• Funny and educative dialogs of your favorite characters
• 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
• 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
• Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
• A heap of fun and a good deal of beauty
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 210 MB