The Walkers invite you to join their watery journey through atmospheric canals of Venice, enjoy breathtaking views and unique architecture. The animal family will tell you a lot of interesting facts about the most fascinating and famous landmarks of the Floating City.
What do the Venetian city authorities do with the pigeons on the Piazza San Marco? Who were the doges? How do the citizens and tourists move through the City of Canals? What are vaporetti and gondolas? Where in Venice could the dwarves and fairies live? Learn this and much more as you play!
“Travel Mosaics” series keeps its format! You will appreciate the stunning graphics and visual effects, calm and relaxing music, and a huge choice of tiles!
The game includes 140 “nonogram” puzzles (also known as Picross or Griddlers). However, compared to the classic nonograms, the “Travel Mosaics” puzzles are color-coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden semi-abstract image that can be disclosed by your logical manner of thinking.
“Travel Mosaics” is an amazing brain-jogging and edutainment game for all ages! Start your journey to Venice with the Walkers right now!
The Game Includes:
• A gorgeous virtual tour in Venice, showing its top attractions
• Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of the background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
• Funny and educative dialogs of your favorite characters
• 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
• 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
• Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
• A heap of fun and a good deal of beautiful views
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 250 MB