Trine is a fantasy action game where the player can create and use physics-based objects to beat hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies. Set in a world of great castles and strange machinery, three heroes are bound to a mysterious device called the Trine in a quest to save the kingdom from evil.
The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics – each character’s different abilities help the player battle an army of undead and defeat hazardous contraptions. The player can at any time freely choose whoever is best suited for the upcoming challenge or puzzle: The Wizard is able to summon objects to help solve puzzles and create new ways to overcome obstacles, the Thief uses her agility and dead-on accuracy to swiftly surprise the monsters, and the Knight unleashes mayhem and physical destruction wherever he goes.
Trine Enchanted Edition
Trine Enchanted Edition is a remake of the original Trine with dazzling new visual effects and numerous gameplay improvements!
Online and local co-op with up to three players
Mid-level saving: Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
Stunning new graphics based on the Trine 2 engine
Both Trine Enchanted Edition as well as the original Trine are included in the Enchanted Edition. The different versions are selectable from the game launcher from the Start menu. All Trine purchases have been automatically updated to Trine Enchanted Edition.
– 3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills:
– Wizard is able to cast physically simulated objects and levitate them in the totally interactive game world
– Knight is a mayhem-bringer like no other, able to destroy objects and smash skeletons to pieces with his weapons, including the mighty Storm Hammer!
– Thief can hit enemies from a distance with her accurate arrows but she also has a grappling hook to easily swing from one platform to another
– Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways – combine the characters’ abilities and let your mind come up with creative solutions never seen before
– Online and local co-op with up to three players
– Characters gain experience points that can be used to upgrade their abilities
– Fully interactive game world with life-like physics
– 15 carefully designed and challenging levels with a distinctly unique atmosphere and graphics, including the Astral Academy, Crystal Caverns, Dragon Graveyard, Forsaken Dungeons, Fangle – Forest and the Ruins of the Perished.
– Many different items to collect – each affecting the characters’ abilities
– Well-hidden secret chests in every level
– 3 difficulty levels to choose from
– Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
– Fun and challenging Steam Achievements to unlock
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR TRINE ENCHANTED EDITION
OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
Video Card: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional: *Please note that Trine Enchanted Edition may not run on most Intel graphics solutions used in 2004-2009. The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR TRINE
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual-core recommended)
Memory: 512 MB (XP), 1 GB (Vista)
Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
Video Card: Radeon X800 or GeForce 6800 or better*
Sound: DirectX compatible soundcard (not required)
Additional: Gamepads required for co-op play.
*Please note that Trine does not run on most Intel integrated graphics chipsets.