Urtuk is an open world, tactical turn-based RPG in a low-fantasy setting.
Guide your band of adventurers through the ruins of an ancient world. Recruit new followers, loot the corpses of your fallen foes, and do your best to survive in this harsh and unforgiving realm.
The Game Includes:
• Survival RPG with focus on combat and open-world exploration in a dark fantasy setting
• Turn-based, tactically rich combat on large maps, with multiple environmental factors and a carefully crafted class/skill system
• Procedurally generated survival campaign
• Extract character upgrades directly from your fallen enemies
• All graphical assets are hand drawn, from characters, monsters and objects, to the world map and battlefields
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB
Storage: 600 MB available space
Additional Notes: Note 1. Older Intel Integrated graphics (3000 and older) and Windows 10 won’t run this game. Windows 7 works however. Note 2: If you experience a crash during game start up, you might have outdated graphics drivers. Try set the game’s “urtuk.exe” file compatibility mode to Win8.