Ah, fairy tales! The Prince saves the Princess, they get married and live happily ever after – or that’s how it usually goes. But what if the Prince was gay? Your Royal Gayness is a story-driven fairytale parody game where you must navigate royal life as Prince Amir and rule your kingdom while your parents – the King and Queen – are traveling. Manage your Kingdom’s resources, make challenging choices and come up with funny and absurd excuses to avoid marriage! The game is faithful to the fairytales it’s modeled after: the stories are at the front and center. The difference is that you get to choose how the story goes! Every playthrough is different not only because your choices affect what happens, but also because you never know what kind of problems Prince Amir has to face each day. The content and order of the story is always different!
The Game Includes:
• A story that changes every playthrough!
• Tons of unique & hilarious excuse combinations
• Endearing characters
• Stylized fairytale-esque art
• Original soundtrack
• Give commands to your advisors, brew potions, set laws and change your outfit in the Management Phase!
• Challenging resource management
• Tricky decisions
• You choose how you want to play – be a benevolent ruler or a ruthless tyrant!
• A fun mix of casual and challenging gameplay
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Processor: x86 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~2893 MHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Storage: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
Additional Notes: Will run on most modern computers, including laptops.