Cute monsters with portals in their mouths – whatever one monster eats, the other spits out!
Couch Monsters is a light-hearted Couch Co-op puzzlegame for two people. As the titular Couch Monsters you have to solve tricky physics puzzles to reach and sit down on some comfortable couches.
Couch Monsters is first and foremost a co-op game. The singleplayer mode is very challenging as you play the same levels but control both monsters at the same time. We only recommend singleplayer mode to experienced players. The singleplayer mode requires a controller to play.
Communicate and solve puzzles as a team! You will have to experiment, think creatively and pull off a lot of crazy maneuvers together. Only by relying on each other can you make it through a multitude of hand crafted levels and get to these soft, soft couches. If only sabotaging your partner weren‘t sooo much fun.
Enjoy local coop fun with
your best friend,
your regular friend,
your significant other,
your parents or children
or anyone else that might like an evening of puzzles and goofs!
Just you and your Brain?
You can play Couch Monsters in its entirety in a challenging singleplayer mode. A controller is required for singleplayer mode.
Couch Monsters is perfect for one to two game nights. 30 levels, we poured our hearts into, equal about 3 to 5 hours of gameplay. As a pairing we recommend a comfortable couch and only the very best snacks.
The Game Includes:
• Two completely hand animated monsters
• An intuitive new mechanic which tests your understanding of momentum and space
• True Coop: Teamwork 100% required
• Cute emotes and lots of opportunities for sabotage and pranks
• A hint-system for when you are stuck
• Over 30 pieces of original music
• Supports Remote Play Together for playing online with a friend
• Completely customizable button mapping (except in singleplayer)
• A lovely hand crafted world with loads of couches and confetti
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or Higher
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3612QM CPU @ 2.1GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1800 MB available space
Additional Notes: Controller or Keyboard with N-Key rollover strongly recommended