Welcome to Forgotten Hill Museum, a place where the past, the present, nature, art and the unknown are exhibited!
Do you want to have the best experience of this visit? So take some advice: never believe your eyes…
Forgotten Hill Disillusion, the 4th chapter of Forgotten Hill main story, is a first-person point and click game with a horror and grotesque atmosphere, focused on solving puzzles and riddles in order to discover the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill.
With Forgotten Hill Disillusion you will:
• explore more than 50 different locations in the 4 Museum sections: The Library, Flora and Fauna, Mysteries of the Abyss and Sculptural Art
• challenge your brain by solving more than 60 original puzzles and riddles
• meet new disturbing characters and help Mr. Larson in his search for the truth
• submerge yourself in the grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere through our characteristics graphic style
• follow the whole story with all text and dialogues translated into 9 languages
• never get stuck: with our exclusive hint system a simple click will provide you some help
Will you solve the mystery and escape? But, above all, will you survive?
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
Processor: 1 Ghz Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Storage: 500 MB available space