Little Misfortune is an interactive story, focused on exploration and characters, both sweet and dark, where your choices have consequences.
Starring Misfortune Ramirez Hernandez, an imaginative 8-year-old, who seeks the prize of Eternal Happiness, as a gift to her Mommy. Led by her new friend, Mr. Voice, they venture into the woods, where mysteries are unraveled and a little bit of bad luck unfolds.
Sharing the same universe with the cult video game Fran Bow, created by the visionary dev-duo Killmonday Games.
The Game Includes:
– You may pet a doggy, a fishy, a wolfie, the Kraken, the kitty and the foxy.
– Visit a pet cemetery with a shovel.
– Now with real human voices: Hear Misfortune say some pretty cute things!
– Missing children.
– There’s a monster!
– Fall in love.
– Commit petty crimes.
– Original art by Natalia Martinsson.
– Original soundtrack by Isak Martinsson.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.5 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Storage: 8 GB available space
Additional Notes: Please be aware that this game is designed with 16:9 in mind.