An idyllic town nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Primrose Lake is not as quaint as it seems. When Jenny Carlyle hitches a ride from a total stranger, she quickly realizes something is seriously wrong. No cell reception. No internet. Nothing to do but bide her time and try to stay out of trouble. It isn’t easy to do. In Primrose Lake, trouble has a way of catching up.
Experience a new Time Management mystery where everyone has a secret, and there’s no place to hide from the past.
Get to know Jenny and all the odd and troubling characters inhabiting Primrose Lake. Can you uncover their hidden secrets and get to the bottom of a century’s old mystery?
Keep locals stocked with supplies at the General Store, and please picky tourists at Adventure Island Rentals. Talk about a breath of fresh A.I.R.! Dash through the Diner in a pie-making frenzy, and enjoy lots of lattes at the Cafe. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, it’s time to delve into the dark corners the local lore at the Historical Society and Bookstore.
But don’t work too hard! Mystery is interwoven through-out the gameplay with 20 vignettes bound to intrigue. Stay sharp, or you might miss the clues scattered through-out the game. Are you ready for this time management mystery challenge?
The Game Includes:
– Unravel the twisted fates of two strangers caught up in a case of mistaken identity.
– Primrose Lake is the star of the game. Navigate the town map as you progress through the story.
– Players interact with a different character avatar at each location.
– Explore 60 Time Management levels at 5 Unique Business Types.
– Discover an additional 20 Mystery Scenes with integrated mini games
– Gorgeously rendered environments look fantastic on mobile devices
– Relax to a beautiful soundtrack sets the mood for that mountain lifestyle
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive: 390 MB